Edwin Oshino Zen Jacket
Bureau Betrand Clement , a talented graphic designer based in Lyon, brings a unique blend of art direction, design expertise, and consultancy services.
With a passion for collaboration, he co-founded the renowned publishing practice, working alongside global artists and designers. Bertrand’s creative reach extends beyond publishing, as he lends his skills to various brands spanning Europe and Japan.
"I tried to meditate like a Zen master, but my thoughts kept drifting to pizza toppings."
The EDWIN Oshino Zen Jacket is a Boxy-fit Jacket with front flap pockets and printed motifs on the front, back and sleeves. The Jacket is made from Polyester and Cotton.
- 215g/m² Poly Cotton Twill
- 65% Polyester | 35% Cotton
- Boxy Fit
- 2 patched pockets at front
- Flaps pockets closed with snap
- Lining on front and back body
- buttons on front placket
- 2 buttons per cuffs
- Contrasted Graphique Prints on full body